Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

We have had over 16.246 hits on this blog! Date 27/7/08.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Balige Village


Hi Grade 5,

It's great to 'see' all of you again online. I have been very busy this week trying to catch up with my Masters study. The teachers have to go to school this Saturday as well so I haven't had much time for blogging.
Here are some photos of me from last week at Balige village near Danau Toba. As the wife of the eldest son I had to lead the procession to the family grave. I have a basket on my head that has a plant to be planted into the grave. You can see a photo of all of us standing behind my father-in-law's grave.



1 comment:

Desiree said...

Hi, Mrs. Jane, I'm sorry about your father-in-law, my high sympathy for your family.

I love your photos in Balige Village. You looked good in the traditional dress.