Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

We have had over 16.246 hits on this blog! Date 27/7/08.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Googlepages

Hi Grade 5,
I have been looking at your Googlepages and I am very pleased with how they are coming along. Well done Grade 5! I would like to make a suggestion - please use more pictures. It is very important that you used a lot of pictures so that your site is visually interesting.

I have managed to get some extra time in the labcom this week so please bring your flash drives. We will have UOI on Thursday and an English double on Friday. In English we will finish the billycart podcasts. I will also show you how to embed video so that you can show the radio circuit videos on your site.

No comments: