Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

Grade 5 Billy Carts Made by the Students Themselves!

We have had over 16.246 hits on this blog! Date 27/7/08.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Learning to Draw a Portrait














Hi Grade 5,
I will go to Kemang today to my favourite art suppliers called 'Aneka Warna' in Ampera Raya. I will look for graphite pencils and other drawing equipment. In the meantime you can have a look at this amazing online drawing site. You should look at the portrait of Avril Lavigne. You can watch as she is drawn online. If it is too fast, adjust the 'draw speed'.
Click here for Avril's Portrait
If you want to join the site you can click here
Rate My Drawings.

This site is a quality site. No scribble or rude pictures allowed.
I tried it out! You can see my drawing here
Mrs. Jane's Drawing.


No comments: